The SEAS Graduate Council (SEAS-GC) has just launched a new initiative called the SEAS Research Exchange. This is a mailing list for two things:
- Exchanging expertise. (Example: Are you a bioengineer who has a question about MATLAB's Machine Learning toolbox? Are you a mechanics theorist who needs help designing and building an experimental setup?)
- Exchanging resources. (Example: Need to borrow some servomotors or Arduino shields? Need to use a centrifugal mixer, laser interferometer, or mass spectrometer, but don't know where to find one?)**
To join the research exchange:
- Click HERE to go to the google group interface for the mailing list.
- If you are not already signed into your g.harvard account, click the "Sign in to view this group" link and do so.
- Click the "Join group" button.
To send a message to the list, just email email@example.com from your g.harvard account. We hope you join the mailing list and contribute your personal expertise and resources!
**Any equipment lending/sharing should comply with your lab's official policies